Application Procedures for Day Students
The basic process for new applicants is as follows:
- January 1 through April 1 of each year: New applications and school literature will be dispersed, school tours will be arranged, and completed applications will be collected. Date of application will be recorded, but will not be a consideration in acceptance. Financial aid requests should be made as soon as possible since resources are limited. Early Decision Period: until February 28 of each year, new student enrollment fees are discounted 50%.
- By April 1: All students who require bussing from the public school district must have their application submitted.
- Ongoing: Interviews, school visits, and requisite documentation related to each new student will be evaluated. (After April 1, applications will still be accepted and reviewed according to the same selection standards, but only after the initial pool of applications has been considered.) After acceptance by the school, applicants must pay their enrollment fee and sign the tuition agreement form to ensure their place.
- By June 1: Notification of acceptance or denial will be mailed to each applicant. Accepted applicants will receive all appropriate information for preparing for school, including financial arrangements, and NYS Textbook Loan Requests.
- After June 1 (or after all notifications have been mailed): Applications will be considered as they are received and as space permits.